Friday, January 13, 2012

Please Pray for Tripp and His Most Amazing Family!!




Tripp was born on May 14, 2009. He was diagnosed with a rare genetic skin disease called "EB." Any type of friction on his skin or mucous membranes causes blisters. They told us he would not live to be a year old. Every day he amazes us by his strength. He is a fighter and with all he has been through, he has never given up. He is the strongest person I know. Tripp wakes up each morning with a smile on his face. Every day spent with him is a blessing. God has a special plan for him. I'm just blessed to be able to witness that plan.


Tripp's Beautiful Mom wrote a post yesterday that took me to my knees.  Please read it HERE!!!!  She is by far the strongest Mom I will ever know.  And just like her, Tripp is the strongest Boy I will ever know.   Please Pray for this FAMILY!!!  Please Pray for Peace for Tripp as Courtney requested.  Please just PRAY!!!!


GOD SENT A CHILD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment