Thursday, December 8, 2011

The night before

It's the night before we will be meeting Gavin!!!  Oh My!!!!!  I so can NOT wait to hold that beautiful boy!!!!  I forgot to post yesterday that we were able to obtain two pictures of him from our appointment.


Oh my he is the cutest little guy!!!  I am going to be holding and loving up that beautiful boy in just hours.  YIPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!

We will be picked up by our facilitators at 4am and head out for the 3 1/2 hour drive to Gavin's region.  Our first appointment is with social services at 8 am.  Then I PRAY we will head to the orphanage to meet our new son.  I really can't even believe it - it's the night before - Oh how GRATEFUL I am!!!

I just have to show you how small the elevator is here.


It is a very very small space.  It cracks me up!  We could never fit our whole family in this elevator. 

It's funny to me that just a few short years ago I thought a family with 6 children was HUGE.  Now I think 6 is so small but to soon say 7 sounds HUGE again.  Why???  I don't get it!!!

Okay, so tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!  The day we will meet our 7th child, our son Gavin!!!!!
Please Pray for him that tomorrow will not be too overwhelming.
That he will understand and feel our Love
and know that he will soon be part of
a Loving Family
Forever!!!

Thank you!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Love love love those pictures. hehehehe that is one of the smallest elevators I've ever seen.

    Praying for Gavin to feel the unconditional love of two awesome individuals! So incredibly exciting!

    EEEKKKKK!!!! I can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh!!!!!! Summer!!! Praying...and can't WAIT to see photos!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGSH!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! Be blessed


    ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer this trip seems completely different than the one for Bellie. You're smiling and relaxed, or at least you seem like you are:)

    Can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo excited for you!
    It is an honor to be able to follow your adoption journey through your blog!
    God bless,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!!! Praying for you all!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete