Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Just Love A Good Picture

Sara fell asleep while - are you ready for this???????? balancing a Lego on her nose!!!!!

 Can you believe this crazy girl??????
 I wanted to get a picture of every angle 
 She slept with it on her face for about 30 minutes 
 Then I just had to take it off because I couldn't STOP LAUGHING
 Sound asleep with a Lego on her nose
 It just kills me!!!
Oh My and then this shot!!!!!  
WOW!!!!!  
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Elisha for capturing this beautiful MOMENT!!!!!! 
 I Love IT!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh now that is darn cute, love moments like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I'm laughing too!!! I should post the pictures I have of my Sarah at that same age falling asleep with various things on her face. Makes me giggle just thinking about it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Silly Belly!

    Brooke
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious! and so cute! I love your new blog header! I can't wait to see Gavin on that picture with you!!

    ReplyDelete