Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thank You Sarah B.

I am so BLESSED to have a friend that is super computer SAVVY!!!!  YAY!!!!



Sarah B. http://matthew18vs14.blogspot.com/ just made this AMAZING heading for our Blog!!!!  I don't know how she does this stuff - but she is a so GOOD AT IT!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!  You are the BEST SARAH!!!!  Thank you so VERY MUCH!!!!!  So not only does Sarah help families adopting with their blogs she also crotchet's incredible items to help raise money for adopting families:  http://www.handiworkforelijah.blogspot.com/.  This is no ordinary teenager my friends - This Girl is so SPECIAL!!!!

When we went to Ukraine for Isabelle's adoption it was Sarah's Mom Jill that was such an HUGE HELP TO US!!!  This is also the same family that just brought home beautiful Jonathan:  http://mygodislord.blogspot.com/2011/07/well-i-do-plan-to-post-photos-of-my.html!  Wow - this is such a Wonderful Family and we are so BLESSED to have them as FRIENDS!!!  THANK YOU GOD!!!!

We decided to keep the same blog for both adoptions but I thought we should change the name of the blog.  We will not change the address as we want to keep it for Lyla ALWAYS!!!  So we have now changed the title of our blog to "I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK".  This is how I feel about each one of my children so I thought it would be just perfect as our blog title!!!

So Thank you so much Sarah and a Big Huge Congratulations to the beautiful new addition to your family!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yes yes - that Sarah girl is pretty great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Thank you Summer!! I was just happy to help your completely AWESOME FAMILY out!!! :) We love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Summer! We are VERY BLESSED to have you as friends too!!! :-)

    It always helps to know that we aren't the only ones that have gone/are going back a second time. LOL

    ReplyDelete