Saturday, June 18, 2011

Good Morning Sunshine!!!!!

Our sweet girl is even more herself today - Thank GOD!!!  I was pretty paranoid through the night and everything went PERFECT!!!  Bellie has been laughing and shining bright all morning.  She is actually sitting on my lap as I am trying to type this and doing her best to type with me.  When I say "Bellie" she just looks up at me and cracks up - YEP she is BACK!!!!!!   Here are some pictures of our Sunshine!!!!!  Here is the little girl that so many of you prayed for - the little girl that can light up the darkest of places!!!!! 









We are BLESSED to have SUNSHINE every DAY!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRATEFUL with you to our MIGHTY GOD that the BELLIE-SUN is back SHINING!!!
    Love, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabelle Maria Spitz, I love you so much little angel, that beautiful smile of yours brightens my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news, so glad that everything is back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Miss Bellie!!Lovin that smile!!!

    ReplyDelete