Saturday, June 18, 2011

Charlie has a BUTTON - YAY!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!  I am so excited that Charlie has a button!!!!  If you have a blog and would be willing to post her button - we would be so honored and appreciative!!!!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!

I haven't had the opportunity to THANK ALL OF YOU that have been so supportive on our new journey to bring Princess Charlie Home.  I just read all the wonderful comments on the post we introduced Charlie!!!  WOW!!!!  I really wasn't sure how this would be received.  And honestly we had decided that we would all need to be very strong as most people would not understand.  But you ALL proved me wrong and I am so grateful!!!!!!  Normally I don't like to be wrong but this time it felt so good!!!!  And our family account already has $15 in it - YAY!!!!  I know our Dear Dear Friend Teri is responsible for a donation and we are so BLESSED to have her as a friend!!! 

I can't believe tomorrow is Father's Day!!!  This year my wonderful husband celebrates as a FATHER of 6 beautiful children and next year - GOD willing he will be the FATHER of 7 beautiful children!!! 

Happy Father's Day to All of YOU Super De Duper Dad's!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Father's day!!

    Grabbing Charlie's button :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day! Glad to see you have Charlie's button up.

    ReplyDelete