Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bellie is so Tough!!!!

Our sweet little Princess was admitted to the Hospital today.  YUCK!!!!  She wasn't feeling very well yesterday and had a temp of 102.  Well today she seemed a little better until she woke up from her nap just not breathing right.  Dave brought her to my work (I am so lucky to work for wonderful Pediatricians) and her temp was 104 and her O2 was 87 after a breathing treatment.  So she needed to be admitted for some Oxygen.  She is doing so well - she is such a trooper - she just sits in that O2 tent with no trouble at all.  This is the toughest girl!!!!  I am just AMAZED!!!!!!  They haven't checked her oxygen yet since being in the tent - so praying it went way up!!  Honestly, she is still fighting a little to breath - I hate it!!!!  All the tests (flu, rsv) so far have came back negative and her chest xray showed a little pneumonia so I guess we will just wait and see and PRAY!!!!!! 
Oh My Sweet Little Baby Bellie

WE LOVE THIS GIRL SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!


So all my wonderful amazing prayer warriors:  Please Pray that our Sweet Princess will be BREATHING better ASAP!!!!  Thank you with all of my heart!!!!!!!!! 

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Summer. I'm so sorry to hear that Bellie is sick. We will be praying!!!!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Bellie tonight Summer!!!! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, poor baby...praying for quick and complete healing and rest and peace for you adn Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRAYINGPRAYINGPRAYING!!!
    We hug you BEAUTIFUL BELLIE, get WELL SOON!!!
    the Müllers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, so scary! I will be saying my prayers today for a speedy recovery. Get well soon Bellie. Big Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart overflows with joy! She is sick (I am not happy about that) and she is TAKEN CARE OF WITH LOVING ARMS!! I think Bellie is also happy to be sick and for the first time to get so much love and attention! :) Oh, this is so wonderful to save an orphan!! Thank you for what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Sweet princess Bellie, sending you prayers this very minute!!!

    keep us posted mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww poor sweet Bellie-boo! I just want to snuggle her all better! Praying she can breath better soon x

    ReplyDelete