Thursday, February 17, 2011

So Much Better and Out of The HOSPITAL!!!!

My Goodness this girl is so tough - I can't even believe it really!!!  She Amazes me all of the time!!!  Did I mention how much we LOVE this princess?????  Oh my - Do we!!!!!!

Bellie (I just love in the comments how you all refer to her as "bellie" - it's the BEST) was discharged this afternoon.  She does have pneumonia but I tell you she is doing so well.  We had kind of a rough night with fevers and breathing but this morning - Hello BABY GIRL - She was BACK!!!  I am just in AWE with this child - she is just the sweetest strongest littlest ANGEL I have ever known!!!!  And I get to be her MOM - Oh My - Oh yes, am I ever GRATEFUL!!!!!!  And so grateful she is doing so well today - Thank you for all the prayers - Thank you GOD for answering!!!   WOW!!!!

Last night she was too cute - see normally she is all layered up to keep warm but because of her fever she only had her onesie on and she was looking down it like "oh, I didn't know that's what I look like down there" - I was just laughing and laughing - so stinking sweet!!!!!

This was this morning
She was feeling so much better and was just talking and talking


 Home - YAY!!!  She just had her bath and was feeling so very fresh & clean!!!!


I honestly don't know what we did to deserve this beautiful baby!!!!!  But My am I so forever GRATEFUL!!!!!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Aww I am so glad that she is doing better! Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful! Lots of love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what you did was have lots of extra love in your hearts and He knew that Bellie needed that love. I am so over the moon happy that she is doing better and home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank goodness, I've been praying for her all morning.

    What a trooper indeed, looks like she certainly has taken it all in stride.

    :)
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with your Sweet Bellie. Oh my! I'm so glad she is home and feeling better. Love the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops that last post was from me. i didn't realize my daughter was still signed in.We're one big blogging family, LOL

    ReplyDelete