Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lyla

I wish I had better news regarding our sweet little Lyla but that is not the case.  I had sent Andrea an e/m asking if we could start the process of her adoption.  Andrea responded that Lyla was in "grave condition" and the director will not let her be adopted because she can not leave the hospital.  This little princess has held on so long - it is Miraculous really!!!  We are not giving up - No Way!!!!  She obviously hasn't given up so neither will we.  Christina her prayer warrior has not given up either!!!   We will continue to PRAY and STORM HEAVEN for our little girl.  I will continue to look forward to the day that we can meet her, hold her, kiss her and introduce ourselves as her Mommy and Daddy!!!! 

If you would please keep Lyla in your prayers.  Please ask that she be pain free and not be scared.  Please ask that she not suffer.  Please ask that she be covered in His LOVE all day and all night.  Please ask that HE will tell her how LOVED she is by so many!!!!!  Thank you so much!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely storming heavens Gates with you for this beautiful. precious baby girl!! May jesus wrap His loving arms around Lyla, protecting her, healing her, loving her with all His might and glory! I will continue to BELIEVE with you, LOVE with you, HOPE with you...Lyle WILL be coming home to join your sweet family! Keep BELIEVING!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer, I'm so sorry. Lyla will stay in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at her photo today and wondering how she is doing. I pray for her every day. I'm so sorry to hear that her condition has not improved.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Summer... I have been praying for her, and she has crossed my mind several times recently. Praying for her comfort, and for your Mommy heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying here too! Poor baby... praying for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heartbroken!! She has been and will continue to be in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was actually going to send you an e-mail and ask about sweet Lyla. I'm not giving up either - she needs to come home! Keeping up the prayers and sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pray that Lyla will feel better and she can come home soon!

    ReplyDelete