Thursday, November 11, 2010

Submitted, Submitted, Submitted!!!!!!

Okay, BREATHE, BREATHE, BREATHE

Yeppers - We were submitted today to bring home the most beautiful little girl - Isabelle!!!!

I am so flipping out with excitement - I can't even tell you!!!  I really think I could throw up - but this is a good throw up - a super excited Holy Cow kind of throw up!!!!  The BEST kind of throw up.  Sorry, enough about throwing up!

Our super de-duper state side helper, Brigitte just called to give me the news.  Okay, so she is definitely my new BEST FRIEND.  Love you Brigitte so much!!!!

I can't thank all of you enough.  Honestly, the support, encouragement and prayers have been such a BLESSING!!!!!!  I am in Awe, I am overwhelmed and I am so Thankful to GOD!!!

13 comments:

  1. PRAISE GOD!!! Isn't it just the best feeling ever!?!? :-) SOOOO excited for you! Hang on Isabelle, your mommy and daddy are coming soon, very soon. Oh, I'm so happy, I'm crying. Can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I am SO happy for you. I LOVE Brigitte!! I am so happy that she got to give you good news, and many others! She felt so bad when she had to give us our not-so-good news. I think both her and I will cry when she gets to give me that phone call!!
    Whoohoo for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo you're almost there!

    Congratulations!

    :) Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. We come over to HUG you!!!!
    FINALLY!! We are beyond EXCITED for YOU ALL!!!
    PRAISE our GOD!!!
    Love, Christina and family

    ReplyDelete
  5. PRAISE THE LORD!

    Be blessed

    Ashlee
    http://ourjourneytoadoption.beckfamily143.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog through Tracey's and have been following you for a while now. I think I felt connected because I am from not too far from Jamestown!!! When I just read your post it brought the happiest tears to my eyes! I am so happy for you and your family! One step closer!!!! Congratulations!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND SWEET BELLE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew it! I knew this would be your week, YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Soooo happy for you, I can't wait to see you go meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to meet you and your family! Looking forward to hanging out in EE together, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WAAAAA HOOOOOOO!!! One step closer to bringing her home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous news!!!!!!!

    Kayla
    http://bebrandnew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here is what I get for reading my blogs so late in the day!! I saw the bad news before the good news. Okay...so at least you are submitted. After reading your bad news post, I thought you hadn't been submitted. Hopefully that updated document will get added quickly and all will be well. Prayers, prayers, prayers!!

    ReplyDelete