Thursday, October 7, 2010

Both Girls

LYLA:  I got an e/m from Dr.Novick and this is what it said:

Our team will be in (sorry - he listed where he will be but I can't post that)  in  November, if you want the child operated upon let me know and quickly

I responded ASAP with "OH YES I DO"!!!!!!  But again explained I have no legal rights to Lyla and I have no power to set anything up.  I asked for his recommendation on what I can do.  This is by far one of the best e/m's I have ever received but I am scared I didn't explain our situation clearly enough to him in my prior e/m's!!!  PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ISABELLE:  Our dossier was in Philadelphia PA on 10/07/2010 at 12:48 AM.  That was the last entry - I am so sure it is flying over the BIG ocean as I am writing this.  Oh my goodness - this is very exciting!!!!!!!!!

We LOVE BOTH these girls very much and I just can't believe how lucky we are to have this opportunity!!!!! 


  1. \0/
    Praise God who knows a LOT better than us humans do :)
    Praying very hard for both girls

  2. God is good and looks out for each one of us...I feel positive and will keep praying for Lyla

  3. Wow!! Such amazing news:) I hope that he is able to get back to you with information or recomendations on how you can have this set up for him to help. This lovely girl deserves a chance! I can't wait to see more!!!

  4. God is amazing! He is sending an angel to Lyla in a doctor costume ;)

  5. I hope they let her get surgery!