Saturday, July 24, 2010

Safe N Sound!!!!

Our 28 documents arrived today, safe n sound and newly apostilled!  WOW - New York state doesn't mess around!!!!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Unfortunately UPS is closed already so I will be there when they open Monday morning at 7 a.m.!  I made a promise to Lyla that I would make sure we did everything we are responsible for as quick as possible.  Delays would never be because of us!  That is a promise I will absolutely KEEP!!!!!  There isn't much I can do for her from so far away and it truly is heart wrenching.  But, the things we can do - like get everything done on our end as soon as humanly possible - WE WILL DO!!!!  Like praying for her constantly - WE WILL DO!!!!  I know I have said this several times but I mean it and:  I WILL DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES - to get her home with us!!!!!!!  We are coming SWEET GIRL!!!!!!

Thank you for following our journey and thank you so much for all your prayers.  I know that it is only with the Help of our FATHER and his guidance that we are moving so quickly!!!!  We are so BLESSED!!!!
I hope you have a Wonderful Weekend and GOD BLESS!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. cheering you on!!! also, check out my blog...don't know if you were aware of the comments, not that it makes any difference...but I just couldn't let it slide by without stating my own opinion. I cannot wait until the day you get to hold Lyla in your arms for the first time!

    ReplyDelete