Friday, June 8, 2012

Bellie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bellie just took a STEP - Unassisted!!!!!   I can't even believe it!!!!  She stood up in front of me and took a step forward - right to me!!!!!  OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!

GO BELLIE GO!!!!!!!!!!  

Crying Mess Of Excitement Right Here!!!!!!


So I decided to stand her up so she could lean against the front door!!!
LOOK!!!!!!


Gav is coaching her!!!


I only had my phone handy to take a picture!!  Plus I am so excited I can't even think right now!!!
Oh Boy - GOD IS GOOD!!!!!


All I can think is how the director asked us:
"Why do you want to adopt a child that can't even hold up her head"



12 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO Bellie!! I am so proud of you. You've come a long way baby!! Here's to many more steps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My answer to that director would have been "because God's plans for her are BIGGER than even I could ever imagine. Even if all she EVER does is look at us, at least she'll see our smiling faces and hear our voices forever telling her SHE IS LOVED and WANTED and cherished." Go Belle GO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belle you show that director!! You and Carrington are proof that God's plan was greater than that director's mind could ever imagine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that, Shelly!!! WOOHOOO Bellie!! You go Girl!

      Delete
  4. Go Belle!!! I am so excited!! She does not want to sit on the sidelines anymore! She wants to play!! I cant wait to watch her take off. I love the soccer pictures too, Gavin and I were practicing kicking a soccer ball Tuesday. He likes picking the ball up instead!! Awesome pictures of all of them on the swings!! I love seeing Belle loving swinging!! Have a great weekend.

    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gooooo Bellie! You're getting to be such a big girl, so proud of you beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a great thing to see! And I love that Gavin is cheering her on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOOHOO!!!! GO BELLIE!! YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go Belle! Here is something the Urbans did when their RR baby came home, not sure if it would help Belle or fit in your living room :) but its worth a look.
    http://www.urbanfunnyfarm.blogspot.com/2008/12/drainage-pipe-in-my-living-room.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY!!!!!! Lauren - this is a WONDERFUL IDEA!!! I am so excited!!!! I called my husband at work so we can have this in our living room ASAP for our sweet girl!!! Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!!!!!!

      Delete