Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dear Lyla,

Hello Sweet Girl!! 
Mommy has so many things to tell you!!

I NEED you to know how absolutely LOVED you are by so MANY beautiful people!!  People all over are making sure that you my sweet girl WILL BE HOME WITH US VERY SOON.  People have Prayed, People have posted, People have shared, People have donated, People have Screamed, People have BEGGED so that nothing stands in the way of us BRINGING YOU HOME!!!!  Mountains have been Moved!!  They have been Moved for YOU!!!! 

You lay in a little crib in a tiny closet like room but YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!  It is very obvious to me now more than ever that JESUS IS RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!!!!  HE refuses to leave your side!!! HE refuses to allow that to be the only home you know!!!  HE holds you tight!!  HE keeps you safe!!  HE has rallied His strongest troops and they are not GIVING UP!!!!!  They Fight for YOU!!!!

I will always REMEMBER!!!  I will always be GRATEFUL!!!! 

I am FOREVER BLESSED to HAVE YOU AS MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!

I Love You Lyla!!!! 
 To the Moon and Back Sweet Girl!!!!!

Mommy
xxooxxoo



 

1 comment: