Monday, February 20, 2012

4 Years Ago

Four years ago a Mother delivered a little blue eyed baby girl in Simferopol Ukraine.   I have no idea how that day played out.  I picture a beautiful woman telling her husband, "IT'S TIME".  I am guessing that the husband was nervous and so excited to finally meet the little one that had been growing in his wife's tummy.  I imagine them racing to the maternity ward to deliver the sweet child they had created.

I have no idea at what point of that day they were told that their daughter had Down syndrome.  Maybe they realized when they saw her?  Maybe the Doctor told them?  I can only imagine that this information was a shock.  I also believe that they felt helpless in a country that just isn't accepting YET of Down syndrome.

I PRAY with all my heart and soul that they held her, kissed her and told her how much they loved her.

I can't even imagine how difficult it was to leave their precious daughter behind.  

I do know that I am forever grateful to this couple for creating this masterpiece that I am blessed to call my daughter.  I want desperately to meet them, hug them and tell them how the little girl that they brought in to the world has BLESSED US ENDLESSLY!!!  


Thank you GOD for the Birth Parents of our Amazing Daughter Isabelle!!!! 


Dearest Bellie,

Happy Birthday Princess!!!!   You have brought us never ending JOY and a LOVE that we could of never even dreamed of.

WE LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY beautiful baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Bellie! Have a great day with lots of hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Miss Belle. We all love you!
    The Lococos

    ReplyDelete
  4. We LOVE you BELLIE!!! Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!
    the Müllers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is filled with lots of laughs and love.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had an amazing birthday yesterday:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Bellie! I'm sure your day was filled with lots of hugs and kisses from your beautiful family! You are a very special little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Sweet Bellie! Can't wait to see what the next year brings you! (Another new brother maybe? LOL Or how about another sister???)

    ReplyDelete