Saturday, September 24, 2011

Conor

It is not an easy thing at all to watch your children grow up.  Although I so know it is inevitable I wish it all could just slow down a little bit.  You know???  Conor is such a handsome young man and he has the best sense of humor.  I don't think a day goes by that he doesn't make me laugh!!!!  I am so very proud of the young man he is becoming and I LOVE him with every ounce of my soul!!!!

Dave helping him with his tie :)
 Just because he can NOT help himself
 That is one Proud Mom with one heck of a Great Kid!!!!!!!!!!!
 We had to work around Belle on this one.  She had fallen asleep on the couch and I had to have a picture of Conor and his little sibs!!!!
Nick was at a college football game and Taylor was at work :(
Is there ever a time of NO TEXTING?????  Nope, I don't think so!!!!
Off he goes!!!!  My oh My - it is something to watch your son walk away a man - isn't it???

Sara wanted to go to the "dance show" with her big brother and was so not happy when he left!!!!!!
That's how Mommy feels too sweetie!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a handsome guy. I hope they have a good time. Boy they grow up so fast don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Sara's face! LOL

    What a handsome young man you have there. :-)

    ReplyDelete