Sunday, September 25, 2011

Conor & Jessie

Conor and his beautiful girlfriend Jessie just prior to her homecoming!!!!

It is so FUN to be a Mom of children that range from 3 years to 17 years old!  As you are chasing one around the house to put her big girl undies on your watching another head off to homecoming.   Playing Power rangers with one and watching another fill out paperwork to go to college in Ukraine.  (yes, Ukraine - who would of thought?)  
WOW!!!  I am just so BLESSED to be the MOM of these amazing children.  And to know one more beautiful guy will be joining all this fun - well I tell you - GOD is very GOOD!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm, let me see. I wonder.... LOL Gotta love the spirit of your big girl. I will pray that all her dreams come true.

    Love it all....

    ReplyDelete