Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Want To Be His Mom!!!!

This Beautiful, Beautiful Boy needs a FAMILY ASAP.  He is in urgent need of heart surgery!!!!  Please, Please spread the word - HELP ME FIND HIS MOM AND DAD!!!!!!  I so wanted to be his Mom - Oh my did I.  But it's just not the right time for our family and although it breaks my heart I know his family is out there waiting to LOVE him.  He is just way too precious and deserves a healthy heart to live an Amazing LIFE!!!!!!  Please Help Me!!!!  Please HELP TURNER!!!!!

Pray!!!!!
Donate to his account http://reecesrainbow.org/turner409!!!!!

Share his NEED with Everyone

You all have been such an AMAZING help to Me and My Family and Now I am asking (begging) to do all you can for TURNER!!!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment