Friday, November 5, 2010

Thank You Denise and Ella!!!!

This is Ella Grace, a Sweet Princess who lives in California. 

Please visit her blog:  http://sweetellagrace.blogspot.com/.  
 BEWARE:  She will STEAL your HEART!!!!

Her beautiful Mom Denise left a comment on my blog about 2 months ago and she has been an amazing support ever since.  Thank You Denise!!!

For a Mom with so many things going on she still takes the time to make others feel special.  AND, you will notice on her blog that her daughters are always dressed to IMPRESS.  Well now Isabelle can join the Dress like your a Diva club too!!!!!  Look what Denise and Ella sent for her:

Included was a beautifully hand made card - OH MY I need to step up my game!!!!!!

Thank you GOD for bringing so many AMAZING people in my life. 
Please Father, Heal Sweet Ella Grace!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you received the package so quickly. I hope the sizes will work. I hope I can spoil her from across the country whenever possible. Right now I am trying so hard to patiently (NOT) wait for some pictures of Dashlyn. Sounds like internet access is a bit tough in her region and I know you will be going to the same place. I hope Julie figures out the tricks before you get there as I don't want to have to be "patient" again!! Any word on why you weren't submitted? Do they let you know if there are any problems?

    ReplyDelete