Friday, October 15, 2010

Patty and Julie

Great news came today for two of my Reece's Rainbow Friends.  Patty found out her dossier was submitted yesterday to bring home Beautiful Jenny!!!!   And Julie got her appointment to go and meet her precious little girl Dashlyn (who happens to be in the same orphanage as Isabelle)! 

It is the BEST feeling to see these Families get closer and closer!!  I can't explain it at all.  I just cry the happiest of tears!!  I cry happy tears for both Mom's, both families and for Dashlyn and Jenny!!!  Oh my, the love that has been put in both of these adoptions!  The dedication and the determination.  It has not been an easy road for either of these families BUT it didn't matter they kept trucking right along.  

I am so proud to call these women Friends!!!!   

Thank you GOD for finding these families for Jenny and Dashlyn - How Blessed they will be!!!  And how BLESSED these families will be to have Dashlyn and Jenny!! 

Yep, its a WIN WIN!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Summer,
    Thank you so much for your kind post regarding our dossier submission. Congratulations to Julie and her family too!

    I am so grateful that God arranged for us to meet via the internet, as you were searching for a social worker to do your home study. Who would have known?

    I am praying that next Thursday I will get an e-mail from you saying your dossier has been submitted.

    We are all so fortunate to have the care and support of our fellow RR families. May God bless all of us on this journey.

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Summer, how I wish we were good buddies long before this madness! Thank you so much for all the encouragement and kind words. I hope you feel a tenth of the love I'm sending to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ever seen Patty's blog but that Jenny is a doll(I will have to go check out her blog) but that sweet little Dasha has been on my heart for a whole year now. I have so much love for that little girl and have been not-so-patiently, sitting here waiting to hear from Julie that they had their date. Now I have to continue waiting for those first pictures of that beautiful Angel. I can't believe that she will have a family for Christmas!! And I know I have said this before, but Isabelle is right there in my heart too and has been for so long. I can't tell you how thankful I am that a family has come along for her that was so close to submitting paperwork so she doesn't have to wait very much longer. Do you think there is any chance of her being home before Christmas? I am getting giddy with excitement here.

    ReplyDelete