Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Still no officer :(

Called USCIS - still no officer assigned - YUCK!!!


On the brighter side, I ordered a board book for Lyla!  Sarah did this for Zoya and I just thought it was the best idea ever.  So it is personalized with all our pictures and little statements of our love for her.  The plan would be that she could keep it during the 10 day waiting period to be reminded how her family loves her very much!!!!! 


I also ordered and designed a photo book on line that we will bring to EE to share with Lyla, the orphanage and anyone willing to see the family so desperately waiting for her to come home. 


Please Pray that we will have an officer assigned ASAP!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting an album ready to take with us, but I love the idea of a board book! Where did you order it from?

    ReplyDelete