Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thank You Post-Journal

Lyla and Zoya (http://angeleyesadoption.blogspot.com/) are on the front page of our local newspaper this morning!!!!! 

If you are visiting our blog for the first time, WELCOME!!!!!  I hope you will follow our journey to bring Lyla home!!!

Lyla is a beautiful little 9 month old girl in Eastern Europe, she has Down Syndrome and she was born missing her Left hand.  Lyla is currently living in an orphanage.  I first saw Lyla on the Reece's Rainbow website May 17th and I knew I wanted to be her Mom!!  I knew that she was meant to be here with us, in this family!!  I knew I would do what ever it takes to bring her HOME!!!!

But we do need help!  Please consider making a tax deductible donation to help bring her home and SAVE her life.  Unfortunately at age 4 these children with special needs are transferred to mental institutions - where it is reported that 90% will die in the first year of transfer!!!!  I know we can't SAVE the world but we can SAVE a child!!!!  Please help us!!!!

This linkhttp://www.reecesrainbow.org/sponsorspitz.html  is our family sponsor page!  You can make a donation on line - or mail in your donation!  If everyone that visits us today would just donate $5 - it would be such a huge HELP!!! 

If a donation is not possible, please keep us in your thoughts & prayers as we continue our journey to bring Lyla HOME!!!!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comment box below!!!

Thank you for visiting our blog and God Bless!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great article, I had no idea it was on the front page!!! Thanks for grabbing me a copy!

    ReplyDelete