Wednesday, June 23, 2010

These are the words....

These are the words of the holy one, the true one, ` Look, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut.`



Revelation 3:7,8

My new dear friend Christina sent this verse to me yesterday.  We have been faced with yet another road block in our journey to save Lyla.  I can't explain how this feels! I am sick, frustrated and angry.  Our family loves this little girl so much and we can't seem to escape these walls trying to prevent us from bringing her home.  I am unable to explain the situation as I am afraid it will just hurt us more.  So I will just ask those of you that read this to please keep Lyla and our family in your prayers.  Please know that I will fight every inch of the way if I have to!  I will not give up!  My family wont give up!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Sending prayers Summer!!! Its a long journey with many hurdles for some!!

    ReplyDelete