Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Big Brother Conor ROCKS!!!!

I can't BRAG enough about the big kids - I really can't!!  All three of them are so AWESOME with the little ones!!  They always make time for them no matter what is going on!!  I couldn't be PROUDER!!!  I couldn't be more BLESSED!!!!

Conor was headed out to soccer practice and Owen asked him to play "swords" with him.  Conor can't say "no" to his little brother so he stopped and PLAYED!!!!  Gavin realized what was going on quickly and also joined in on some big brother FUN!!!





Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.  ~Marc Brown

3 comments:

  1. ooo that last picture is the cutest most heart string pulling picture ever!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this post xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I love Conor...... so very very much. He is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! Especially the last pic--it is spectacular! Now I'm getting tears. Many many many blessings on your sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete