Friday, June 24, 2011

Charlie has another FAMILY!!!!!

Okay, yes it is heartbreaking for our family to find out that Charlie will not be coming home to us but she has a family in EE that wants her NOW!!!!  So, NOW is so much better!!!!  She will have a forever family and this is wonderful news even though it wont be us!!!!  I just picture her meeting her new Mommy and Daddy and it absolutely warms my heart!!!!!  We will PRAY all goes well for this family!!!!!!

If you would please pray for our family - we need to figure out our next step!!!!  The thought of looking at the never ending pictures of little girls on RR that need a family makes me pretty much want to vomit!!!!!  Honestly, I am not sure I can do it!!!  When Lyla got sick and it was not possible for us to adopt her and we knew we wanted to bring home another little girl - I couldn't choose - there was NO WAY!!!  So I told Dave he had to find our daughter!!!  And boy did he do an AMAZING JOB as he chose our Beautiful Sweet Isabelle - Oh how I am so grateful he made that choice!!!!  Thank you GOD!!!!! 


Sweet Charlie,

I am so happy you NOW have a family of your very own sweet girl!!! 

Love,
One of your biggest FANS!!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. So sorry for your family -- but so thrilled for Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Summer...I'm so sorry to hear that. I know it is good for her and the other family, but my heart still breaks for you. Sigh...the politics, the closure...just makes wanna scream! Crying for you my dear friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need a daughter, this girl desperately needs a family... mayby this was His plan all along http://reecesrainbow.org/carlene-2h

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heartbroken with you for loosing SWEET CHARLIE!!
    PRAYING for clarification and GODs peace for you, dear FRIEND and your FAMILY!!
    Hugs and Love, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i am so sorry for you honey xxx i am thrilled charlie will be loved but still sad for you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so bittersweet!! Follow God's lead you've done beautifully so far!! Prayers to you all! Please continue the journey.

    I play this stupid game with myself sometimes and pretend I can adopt right now and go to RR to see if I could pick. I can't!!I loike your method of letting Dave do it. I could never narrow it down to one and I'm just playing a game (i know it's weird).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, poo! I'm so sorry! I'm glad she has a family, too, but I'm sorry for your family as well. Trusting it will all work out better than you expect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending you a big hug.

    Yeah for Charlie but I am sad that it won't be your family.

    Will be waiting to hear what your next step/decision is going to be whatever it is you know that I'm right there in your corner cheering you on.

    :)
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending prayers for you and your family! You are such an amazing woman Summer, it really takes a selfless person to be so happy about this! I know you love Charlie, and I'm so happy she has a family NOW! I will be praying, may God show you who your daughter is going to be! I know there is a reason for all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bittersweet is a good word, sorry for your valley right now, I know there is another little girl waiting on her family and God will connect you to her.... Charlie has had super warriors for her in you guys, may she and her family be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I plan on giving you a big hug when I see (AHHH) you next week on the trip!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't imagine! You are so strong, and I know God knows what He's doing! So happy Charlie has a family! And I know God will lead you down the right path to find your little one!

    Brooke Annessa
    www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keep in mind, there are plenty of little BOYS who need families too! :)

    ReplyDelete