Friday, April 15, 2011

Last Day At The Beach :(

We went to the aquarium today and the beach for the last time :(

Yep, he was a little scared of those gators

My Handsome boys!!!!!  Love these Three!!!!!

And look who is just happy as can be - our sweet Isabelle!!!!!

Not easy to get a group photo

Flying a kite

I just LOVE this Boy!!!!!!

Sara is so dramatic all the time and you can see the drama in this shot and I LOVE it!!!

Bellie does NOT love the wind - Poor Princess!!!

But she does LOVE to eat sand - YUCK!!!!!!

Look at the sand on her lips - Oh My - she would get the sand to her mouth so quick it was making me NUTS!!!

My two youngest daughters - oh my do I LOVE these little treasures!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute. Glad to see that everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great trip! Henry (T21) ate sand his first trip to OBX, too, and he still isn't a big fan of the wind. But this year he was climbing and crawling all over the beach and too busy for eating sand, and so I hope that little Belle gets that way, too. Hope you have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just trying to take some of the beach home with her:) I'd go buy her one of those "beach in a bottle" thingy's QUICK :)

    Brooke Annessa
    www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete