Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bye, Bye Sweet Girl








This picture cracks me up - Dave was trying to get the little ears on her hat to stand up and she is just so laid back, it's like she is saying "well, if it makes him happy"

See that foot - I got kicked a few times because she was laughing so hard and I loved it!!!
She is truly just a ball of FUN

Not at all easy to leave this beautiful girl that is for sure!!! I told her I would be back in 11 days to bring her home, we told her how much we love her and how it hurts to say good bye!!!  She just continued to chew on her little teether - and looked at us like "you do know I don't understand English, right?"  LOL!!! 
I Miss Her So Much Already!!!!!!! 

10 comments:

  1. Oh the heartbreak! I can't imagine having to leave such a sweet little one. Praying that the days go by quickly for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she just gets more gorgeous every day! I can't even imagine how much you're going to miss her, I feel like I'm going to miss her and I haven't even met her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, wow..she reminds me so much of our Gabby!!! You'll be back before you know it and then soon you will have that precious angel home and it will feel like she has been there forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there...you are one step closer to bringing her home forever. Leaving Zoya for our 10 day wait was the hardest for me, but I definitely needed those 10 days to come home. Being home for those 11 days will give you the rest you need to gear up for the next round. You are always in our prayers and we can't wait to meet your little angel. I can't tell you how excited and happy I am for you. Safe travels! (Are you flying into Erie?)

    Shawn Basile

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh she is beautiful :)
    Praying for safe travel and that the next 11 days go by quickly.
    Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just a dolly. Congratulations and safe travels.
    Joy,RR

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, I can just imagine this sweet girl in pigtails now. She'll never have her head shaven again! Take your 11 days to recharge. I hope they fly by for you. Can't wait to see GOTCHA day photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry the 11 days will just fly by, before you know it she'll be in your arms, and this time forever!!!!! Have a beautiful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't imagine having to leave her! I can't wait until you go back to get her FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete