Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Beautiful Anne Marie

The children in orphanages with special needs are said to be on "borrowed time"!  This is a very sad truth!  I found out today that the beautiful little girl you see above is now in Heaven!  It is not fair that her short time on this earth was with out the Love of a Family!!! 

Please HELP!!!! 

Go To :  http://reecesrainbow.com/

Pray, Donate, Adopt - Do what ever you can to make sure this is the last child to die with out the love of a forever family!!!!!!! 

Precious Anne Marie, may you now rest in peace!!!!! 

In Memory of Anne Marie:  http://www.reecesrainbow.org/inmemoriam.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, I can't believe it! Sweet little Anne Marie, the angels will take care of you now baby, don't worry precious girl xxx

    I'm hope you don't mind if I repost this on my blog Summer? I think as many people as possible should get the chance to look at this sweet angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! What happened? I was praying she would find a family soon. So many advocated for her, I thought for sure she would find a loving family. This breaks my heart. May I please repost this on my blog?

    ReplyDelete