Wednesday, October 20, 2010

4 Prayer Requests, Please!!!!

1)  Please Pray that we will be able to visit Lyla while in EE!!!!!  That would just be the MOST BESTEST gift EVER!!!!!  I am waiting to hear back from Reece's Rainbow to see if this is possible.

2)  Please Pray that Dr.Novick is able and willing to correct Lyla's little heart.  I haven't heard from him yet but I am going to call his office today and get the scoop -  I hope!!!! 

3)  Please Pray that our dossier is submitted tomorrow.  I would think if we are submitted tomorrow it would be a pretty good chance that Isabelle would be home before the end of the year.  Wouldn't that just be something???????

4)  Please Pray for Anabella's Family!!!  Precious Anabella lost her fight last week with Epidermolysis Bullosa.  A quote from her father:  "I love that I CAN believe that she came here to teach us all about strength, perseverance, love, commitment, priorities, and faith"!!!!! 

Tracey is a Mom of a little girl with EB and she is also adopting a little boy named Kullen from EE.  As a matter of fact she just got her date to meet her new son - I am so excited!!!.  She recently found out about a little boy with EB in EE that she is now advocating for.  He needs to find a FOREVER FAMILY QUICK!!!!!!  Please visit her new blog for Carson:  http://onthewingsofabutterfly-eb.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for your help with all of these requests!!!!  GOD BLESS!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of you, as always. I can't see any reason why you won't be with Belle before the year is over, and I hope that you are home by then too. Getting to visit with Lyla while you are there would be much more then amazing. I so hope that she is able to get the surgery and can home to you next year. Just hoping and loveing and hopeing and loving...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you would be able to visit Lyla while you are there. I sure pray that you do.

    Prayers on the way for the other requests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Summer,

    Consider all of your requests to be included in my prayers.

    I hope so much that a visit with Lyla can be arranged.

    Having each of our girls home for Christmas would be the best gift ever.

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including the info about EB. It means so much to me!!

    I so pray you are able to visit lil Lyla. That would be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete