Friday, July 30, 2010

Dear Lyla,

Hello Sweet Girl!! 

It has been 75 days since I first saw your picture!  75 days of wanting to be your MOM!!  75 days of thinking of you and loving you!!!  It has been 53 days since our family committed to bring you home.   53 days of picturing you with your new brothers and sisters!!!  53 days of knowing you will have a Daddy that adores you!!!  53 days of knowing I will do what ever it takes to get you  home with us!!!  53 days of knowing 1 day I will meet you, my beautiful big blue eyed daughter!!!!

I pray for your biological mother and father.  I am not sure why they made the decision to leave you behind but I hope they know that you will be forever loved with never ending kisses, hugs and snugs.  I want them to know that we will be so honored to have you as our DAUGHTER!!!!  

But I want and I need you to always understand, that we believe your birth was OUR MIRACLE!   

You were born just the way GOD planned!!  This is how we found you!!  This is how we will be a FOREVER FAMILY!!!!!!!

I Love You Lyla!!!

~ your MOM

3 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Cara. We are adopting "Dawn" from RR. We have our final homestudy visit tomorrow (actually it's just an update since we adopted a little over a year ago from Russia). So we are several weeks, and all the dossier paperwork behind you. We fully intend to meet that deadline, and I'm sure you will too!! Your family is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written!!
    Tears, tears, tears....tears of JOY, of course!!
    Can not wait to hold her...:)!
    Much Love to LYLA and her MOM!!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you weren't able to bring Lilianna/Lyla home but glad you found another child to rescue. I know how you feel I fell in love with Marissa but couldn't adopt her because my husband was not ready to take this step because we have grown children. I was heartbroken when I found out Marissa's family had found her. I'm still thrilled for her that she will get to go home. Lilianna too deserves a home and I really feel for her. I wish there was something I could do for her but right now my hands are tied. I hope that God will see to it that she is found very soon.

    ReplyDelete